Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vote for Casey Abrams, America and everything will be alright [Update]

America, this is the first time I'm going to type this symbol in my life.  So, kindly, please, to be paying attention.

Casey Abrams is the <3 of American Idol Season 10.  Vote for him every week and you and I will be cool.  I'll even forgive you for Adam Lambert,  <3 <3 <3 of Season 8.


Update.This is not O.K. This is not O.K at all, America.  Without Casey, the show is less exciting, less entertaining, less fun and missing the most talented contestant with the biggest heart since Adam Lambert.  EW.com called it right.  Say what you will about Casey Abrams (and for the record, I like his growl-singing) but the season died a little last night.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comments:

Granny J said...

Hi PC> I never watch American Idol but that Casey Adams did an amazing rendition of I Do You Right.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger