Friday, July 1, 2011

People are scum

Shield your eyes. Here comes a rant about the people behind the politics. 

People are scum. People who've never been in a position of powerlessness in their lives will never understand what it feels like. It's incredible how quickly logic and reason and merit goes out the window for ego and petty power plays. If you hate conflict like me, here's a piece of advice. Force the issue. You will learn a lot about people. For some people, ain't no such thang as empathy. I was too young back then but I will never forget PVNR for this line ~ No decision is also a decision. When your case has merit, silence means you're right but you're never going to win. If that which is most precious to you is utterly irrelevant to someone, that someone is no one to you. Upside of sensitivity. You understand people. Downside of sensitivity. People don't understand you. The most inexplicable douche bags are the ones closest to you. Only the incompetent idiots protect and defend the incompetent idiots. You can tell a lot about a person from their abode. Obfuscation and misdirection is an insult to my intelligence. You want to discredit me by addling my brains enough to drive me to drink & drugs? I'm too smart for you. I don't fall for such weak sauce. I am stronger than you can ever hope to comprehend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger