Sunday, June 26, 2011

♪ The Raghu Dixit Project - Hey Bhagwan

It's Sunday. Welcome to Go Viral ~ PC Original Music Selection Club. The name of the band is The Raghu Dixit Project. The name of the song is Hey Bhagwan.  The music video premiered on MTV India on 26 February 2008. It was their first single.

I was well pleased when I first saw them on telly because I recognized them from a live performance at a coffee shop in Bangalore the previous year. The nicest guys and the greatest performers. I remember boogieing away the evening with friends. *ahem*, yes I said *evening*, this is *Bangalore* we're talking about. 11 pm city curfew, didntchya know?

As I type this, they're rocking Glastonbury.  No biggie. :-O

Go Raghu Dixit Project!! Woo hoo!!


Catch up with them on their official Twitter account(s) or their official Youtube channel if you liked what you saw.  You won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger