Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blogwalking Bonanza: Help me celebrate May 22

Hola amigos!

I'm coming up on a lovely little readership landmark. I'd love to cross the 20,000 pageviews mark within the next 24 hours. Tomorrow is also the two month anniversary of my blog. Tomorrow also happens to be a very special chronological day (ahem, I'm saying no more..ok one more hint.."B")

So here's a fun little game to help me cross this landmark in style. Follow these steps to win a blog review + one proper comment on your blog from me.
  1. Visit my blog in the next 24 hours (ending 10pm IST May 22)
  2. Pick any post to read from March 22-May 20. Note that this leaves out the latest post. You will find an immense variety of topics on my blog. So pick whatever subject turns you on.
  3. Leave a minimum of one substantial comment. Note this means no spam, no link dropping blank content comment, no one line comment, no "nice post" comment.
  4. If you have truly read the post and given an honest comment, feel free to sign your comment with a link to your blog so that I know where to reach you to return the favour.
  5. Finally, send out a tweet mentioning this blogwalking bonanza and mark a copy to @punditcomment for an additional visit and comment from me.
That's it. Now sit back and relax. Happy weekend!

Warm wishes,

PC


2 comments:

Mick said...

Hey pundit hope you reach your goal.

Have fun - Mick

AKRNC said...

I see you passed your goal of 20k pageviews, Pundit!  Congrats on a great blog, keep up the good work ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger